The Parke Street Specialist Centre is a group of dedicated specialists who strive to provide integrated quality health care services.
Dr Paul Adler and his team of 3 other specialists are eye doctors/opthalmologists, who specialise in Cataract surgery, Glaucoma, Medical Retina (including macular degeneration and diabetic retinopathy), surgical retina (including retinal detachments) and oculoplastics/eyelid conditions.
We have many Doctors within our practice specialising in a range of Medical services
- Dr Sophia Lahz is a well renowned rehabilitation physician with a degree in Geriatric care
- Professor Wall is an endocrinologist specializing in Thyroid and Diabetes.
- Professor Khadra is an Urologist specialising in diseases of the Kidney, Bladder and Prostate.
- Dr Chalasani who is a Medical and Retina Specialist
- Dr Freny Kalapesi is an Oculoplastic and Ophthalmic surgeon
- Professor Raymond is a Pediatrician
- Dr John McHugh is a Cosmetic, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon
- Dr Lea-Anne May specialises in Rheumatology/Musculoskeletal Medicine
- Dr Sunner is an Orthopedic Surgeon
- Dr Shahir is a Renal Physician
- Dr Capon is a Retina Surgeon
- Dr Nirosha Paramanathan is an Ophthalmologist specialising in Paediatric care
- Dr Suheb Ahmed is an Ophthalmologist specialising in Glaucoma